Newcomer-guide and spouse consultant

Do you consider or have you decided to move to Vejen Municipality, and need help to find information in relation to your decision or moving? Then contact Vejen Municipality newcomer-guide Hanna Kretzschmar who will gladly help you to find the right persons in the municipality to help you. Hanna can also tell you about what Vejen Municoipality has to offer as settlement municipality.

Contact  newcomerguide
Hanna Kretzschmar
Phone: 79 96 61 04.


Are you an accompanying spouse to a highly qualified employee working in the Triangle Region? Then you can get personal guidance and assistance with your job seeking process.

Contact spouse consultant
Brit Bagger Thorsø
Phone: 29 74 61 17

Work-live-stay have in collaboration with the Southern Danish municipalities and businesses created a new initiative to support accompanying spouses.

Can you join the programme?
In order to get help from the spouse consultant, you need to:
- Reside in or be associated with company based in Southern Denmark
- Your spouse/partner must be working in a company based in Southern Denmark
- Plan to stay in Southern Denmark for a year or more.

Read more on work-live-stay' s website (the website is in Danish).