Newcomer from abroad?
Moving yourself and your family to a completely new country can be a really major decision. There are several possibilities for gaining an overview of the various practical aspects and for becoming part of a local network.
Live in Triangle Region is an English-language website where you can get lots of information. The website is designed and maintained by the Triangle Region secretariat.
Looking for new friends? Join the community https://www.facebook.com/groups/218514331958931/?fref=ts
Other international networks are
* international community trekantomraadet
* Ny Vejen Forening på facebook: facebook.com/groups The group 'Ny i Vejen' (new in Vejen) is startet by refugees in Vejen Municipality with the purpose of welcoming new refugees.
* The Expat Association of Kolding på facecebook (TEAK): facebook.com/groups and website
* Vejle Internationals: www.facebook.com/groups
* The Facebook Group BillundInternationals with members from all of Triangle Region.
* International Mom's Group, Triangle Region (closed group on facebook: International Moms Group Triangle Region).
If you are pregnant or recently had a baby the Mamma Mia, Vejen International group for new mothers, may be something for you. Read more on Husets website http://www.huset-vejen.dk/index.php/om-os/mamma-mia (in Danish, but use google translate)
As an accompanying international spouse, you are welcome to attend the Triangle Region Spouse Programme that focuses on how to navigate on the Danish labour market. Find more information on Trekantsområdets website.
Other useful links:
Link to The Danish Health Authoritys website, where you can find information about the Danish health care system.